Making the Most of Your Retirement – Retirement Planning Including Flexible Access Options
You’ve worked hard all of your life and have finally reached retirement. The decisions that you make at retirement can affect your standard of living for the rest of your life.
We have the experience to advise and help you to make the right decisions at retirement for your Financial Planning requirements.
It is important that you take your time and make the right decisions here.
Some of the areas that we will advise you on at retirement are as follows:-
- How to access your Pension flexibly under the Pension Freedoms Rules introduced in April 2015
- How to take your Pension benefits at retirement. We will explain all of the options available
- Tax efficiency and planning when taking income
- Annuities and the various types
- Income Withdrawal Plans
- Investing a lump sum of money for either capital growth or income
- Help you to identify, understand and reduce risk with your invested portfolio funds
- Obtaining possible tax reliefs with your money
Tax Planning advice is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Speak to us about your planning and options at retirement
Please fill in our simple contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.